Effective Date: September 26, 2023
2. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We collect various types of information, including names, email addresses, and IP addresses, to provide and improve our services. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, through the order process, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
3. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Analytical/performance cookies: Allow us to recognise and count visitors moving around our website.
- Functionality cookies: Used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting cookies: Record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
- WooCommerce cookies: Used in our cart and checkout process to contain information about the cart as a whole and helps us know when the cart data changes.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure
5. Data Retention
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law. The retention period is determined by the nature of the information and the purpose for which it is kept.
6. Data Subject Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have several rights regarding your personal data. These include the right to access, rectify, or erase your personal data, and the right to restrict or object to our processing of your data. To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. Security Measures
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. These measures include encryption, secure servers, and regular security audits to prevent unauthorized access to your information.
8. International Data Transfers
We may transfer your information to and maintain it on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction. We ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data regardless of where it is processed.
9. Third-Party Links
Our website may contain links to third-party sites that are not operated by us. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other sites that collect personal information.
11. Contact Information